COVID-19 Shop Procedures:
Our books are open now! We will be working with partial staff and limited schedules to ease back into things as safely as possible.
In order to comply with the State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering we will be:
- Requiring everyone to wear face masks that loop over the ear
- Conducting contactless temperature checks to clients/staff
- Only offering haircuts (no shaves, beard trims, shampoos) so please arrive with clean hair
- Sanitizing all implements, tools & linens between clients
- Requiring all clients wash their hands/sanitize before entering the shop
- Requiring clients to read and sign our wellness waiver form (in person). Click HERE to take a look at our waiver before your appointment
- Asking that clients wait outside the shop before their service
Please arrive 5 minutes early to read/sign our waiver and sanitize
All of this feels so strange to us as we're sure it does to you, but we're very excited to catch up with everyone and have a bit of normalcy. We can't thank you enough for your support and we're all looking forward to seeing your faces, even if they're behind a mask!