Tiger's Eye Barbershop is officially reopening for business! Our books are now open to schedule appointments beginning the end of May. To start, we will be working in shifts with partial staff so appointments will be limited as we slowly ease back into things as safely as possible.
To comply with the State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering we are requiring the following:
- Masks will be mandatory for everyone within the shop, and provided at a small fee ($1)
- Everyone must consent to a temperature screening and wellness waiver (click HERE to take a look at our waiver before your appointment)
- We will only be offering haircuts (no shaves, beard trims or shampoos)
- Please arrive with clean hair
- Wait outside the front door or courtyard area and your barber will come get you once they have finished their previous appointment and thoroughly sanitized
All of this feels so strange to us as we're sure it does to you, but we're very excited to catch up with you all and have a bit of normalcy. We can't thank you enough for your support and we are looking forward to seeing your faces, even if they're behind a mask!
Tiger's Eye will remain closed for the duration of the initial stay-at-home orders (April 30th). The health and safety of our client base is, and will remain, our top priority. We will be monitoring the situation and make a decision regarding reopening when we get closer to that deadline.
We can't wait to see you all.
Stay safe, fam.
Due to recent developments concerning the public health crisis, Tiger's Eye Barbershop will be closed temporarily. We will be closely following the recommendations by the CDC for when we will be able to reopen. Please check back for details here.
In the mean time, we have set up an online store for our products and merch in stock available to ship. Click HERE
If you would like to pre-pay for haircuts, please contact your barber individually.
Carley: (678) 313-1217
Helene: (404) 509-7916