Wellness Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact.
Tiger’s Eye Barbershop has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the shop cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
The preventative measures we have put in place are:
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the shop
- Every person within the shop we be required to wear a mask at all times
- Masks will be mandatory and provided at a small fee. Do not remove your mask during your visit
- No more than 6 people will be allowed in the shop at any one time
- Contactless temperature screens, frequent temperature checks of staff
- We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
- It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures
- All staff have updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™ and OSHA
- Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; NO shampoos, No beverages, minimal blow-drying*
- Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. Please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly.
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
Waiver Must be completed & signed before Appointment.
Please read the following, fill in the form below and sign below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Tiger’s Eye Barbershop is doing everything we can to protect you, our client, our community and our staff. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the client, as much as possible in our shop setting. We will also be requiring this same procedure for client-to-client contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client. Staff and clients will be receiving temperature checks before entry. We will temporarily suspend all complimentary services; NO shampoos, No beverages, No blow-drying.
Tiger’s Eye Barbershop requires all individuals to utilize approved masks that loop around the ears. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment.
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the barbershop at your own risk, releasing Tiger’s Eye Barbershop from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.