Tiger’s Eye Barbershop is looking for a highly motivated, independent, and self driven barber to join our team! We are a collective of barbers working together to create an artistic safe space for all people. We have three chairs in total, and have one available for lease immediately with the potential for more chairs open in the future.
Specifically we are looking for someone who has/is:
- experience cutting all types of hair (clipper & scissor skills)
- at least 2 years in a barbershop setting
- clientele (at least some)
- great customer service skills
- a team player/community oriented
- a positive attitude and open to working with all types of people
- a desire to run their own business and set their own hours
- self motivated and independent
- lack of ego/no “better than you” mind set
Our shop: we have been open for over two years, tucked back in the beautiful King Plow Arts Center. Last year we won Best Barbershop In Atlanta from Creative Loafing and we were nominated for small business of the year by the Out Georgia Business Alliance. Our books are always filled and we are in need of someone to take on our vastly growing clientele. We hope to find a barber/stylist who can uphold our reputation and also build a business of their own within our space.
Please reach out and send your portfolio/instagram! Click here to email us now